Southern University Game Notes:
- Southern University beat the spread by 16 points. That makes the 5th time this season the Jaguars have beaten the spread.
- Southern University has lost 100 percent of the time this season (0-5) after recording 27 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition shoots a three-point percentage of 40.0 percent or better this season, Southern University has lost 86 percent of the time (1-6).
- The Jaguars set a season high for blocks (eight).
- The last time Southern University recorded at least eight blocks was Jan 21, 2012 against Alabama A&M.
- The Jaguars have recorded more free throws made than their opponents for the past four games.
- Derick Beltran accounted for 36.2 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Jameel Grace and Javan Mitchell) accounted for 40.7 percent of the rebounds.
- Derick Beltran has led the team in scoring in 18 out of 33 games this season.
- This marks the 16th 20-point game of Derick Beltran's career.
- Derick Beltran has five straight double-digit point games.
- Brandon Moore had a career high with a 100 percent field goal percentage.
- Kelly Olynyk accounted for 32.8 percent of the team's points.
- The top two rebounders (Kelly Olynyk and Elias Harris) accounted for 45.0 percent of the rebounds.
- Kelly Olynyk has led the team in scoring 14 times and in rebounding 15 times in 34 games this season.
- This marks the 12th 20-point game of Kelly Olynyk's career.
- Kelly Olynyk recorded a double-double. It was the fifth of his career.
- David Stockton set a career high with seven assists.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014